fuzz

Sandro jacket (purchased at Bloomingdales, I like this one too), Rag & Bone jeans, BDG t shirt, Lele Sadoughi bracelet, Stella McCartney sunglasses, 3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli satchel & boots, vintage necklace & ring

I haven't been able to take this navy fur bomber jacket off. Navy is one of those colors that's neutral enough that goes with everything, but still feels like you're wearing color. It's perfect for people like me who are slightly adverse to neutrals, but adventurous enough for people who love neutrals to play with color. The equivalent of Switzerland in the color spectrum essentially. 

Shop some of my favorite navy:


Photos by Lady Samantha

Comments

  1. navy is my shit. love the fur. and thank you for not wearing the same thing as every other fashion blogger. i've deleted so many from my daily list bc they bore me to death. you and krystal both keep it fresh, a hard thing to do these days, so keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute look ! Love it !

    XX Luba

    Well Living Blog :: featuring my new DvF bag
    http://www.well-living-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your words on Navy! It's a color I've been wanting more of lately

    -Nico

    www.SatinandSalt.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that jacket...so unique! i have a similar love affair with navy; it seems to mix so well not only with black, white, and other neutrals, but with colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That jacket is beautiful AND practical.. love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, obsessed with this Sandro jacket! Also love that you paired it will all white and your awesome gold boots. Getting very excited to see you for nyfw!!! Yay! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. That coat!! Those boats!! Amazing.

    siddalee
    http://siddalee-lifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts