arm candy: lele sadoughi


Lele Sadoughi stone column slider bracelet at San Francisco's Civic Center

It's no surprise I immediately fell in love with Lele Sadoughi's debut line given our shared affinity for Egyptian culture (my most prized piece of jewelry is my ankh necklace after all). She drew influence for her designs from the 1920's resurgence of Egyptian architecture after the discovery of King Tut's tomb. That's an amazing source of inspiration if I've ever heard one! You can see the Egyptian influence in her designs, but her jewelry still feels modern. I went for classic black & white, but I love her colored slider bracelets too and they would look awesome layered.

She's also currently the Jewelry Director at Tory Burch so it's not just my opinion girlfriend has excellent taste- that shit is sanctioned.




Hand model extraordinaire: Krystal Bick

Comments

  1. Beautiful shots Heather! The 3rd and 4th is my favorite. You did a fine job capturing the beauty of the slider bracelet.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts