I swore I wouldn't do it


Well, when I saw designers sneakers popping up around the internet I decided to sit this one out. I thought, cute for you, but not for me. That is until I wore my Nikes with the intention of switching shoes and ended up liking the way they looked with my outfit. My pediatrist would be happy as he told me that I'm going to need surgery later in life if I keep it up with the heels. I'm not sure what the surgery would be for exactly as I started tuning him out when I heard the words orthopedic sneakers. I have to say though, I am pretty pleased I can spontaneously start to jog at any moment I feel like.

I'm also obsessed this Ice sport watch that was sent to me (available exclusively at Macy's). It would make a great gift for the fashion forward girl. I am going to pair it with feminine dresses for a nice contrast.

Comments

  1. The sneakers look pretty cool with your suit.

    Xx,
    www.casualuxe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. hilarious. and also maybe by the time we need orthopedic sneakers, louboutin and charlotte olympia will be designing them... hopefully. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome post! And I love your blog:)
    Follow each other?:)

    theprintedsea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. the bag is amazing !!
    maybe you would like to follow each other!! let me know

    Happy New Year !!

    www.mychoicebysorana.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts