Sarah Seven's Tastemaker Brunch

I wore: Zara jacket, Maje cape top (Maje dress in the same color here), AG jeans (similar here), Rebecca Minkoff bracelet, Theysken's Theory pumps,  & vintage bag

I was lucky to attend a Tastemaker brunch hosted by designer Sarah Seven & Apartment 34 that included feeding me amazing food, champagne cocktails, & a fashion show of her latest bridal and ready to wear collections (I was obviously there for latter). The above dress was my favorite of the day.... quite the lovely day indeed.

Comments

  1. Lovely bright look !!! So nice !


    XX Luba

    :: Well Living Blog :: featuring a basic in the closet , the LBD
    http://very-well-living.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sequin dress is AMAZING. And I love your colorblocked look!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts