party time

Maria Bianca Nero dress borrowed from Chloe Rose (available in store), vintage clutch, Jimmy Choo heels (similar here), Kenneth Jay earrings (similar here), Jacquie Ache alphabet ring, Stella McCartney sunglasses

Now that Thanksgiving is over, it's time to get serious about curating our pretty party looks for the holiday season. I love the lace and color of this dress for one such holiday look from my favorite San Francisco boutique, Chloe Rose. I'm also really dying to bust out this red number I snagged from there with a slit a la Angelina for my next holiday party.

To celebrate Cyber Monday, Chloe Rose's awesome online shop is offering my readers 30% off all week with the code CMCANDY30. Just consider me one of Santa's little elves (really, I am short enough to be one).



*Cannot be combined with other offers & you can only use code once
Offer valid from November 26th-30th

Comments

  1. love that this is a yellow holiday dress!!!
    the two floral patterns on the dress & bag are beautiful paired together!!!

    xo. c & v
    cake & valley

    ReplyDelete
  2. babe.

    allie at www.alliewears.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this bright dress, and it fits you beautifully!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts