not so fancy

Levi's jean jacket (similar here), 3.1 Phillip Lim Pashi satchel (back in stock!), Stella McCartney sunglasses, Margiela x H&M dress

In my Margiela x H&M post here I pondered how fancy this dress actually is given that it isn't a real sequin party dress, but just a picture of a sequin party dress on top of a dress. For my first go, I  went the casual route and dressed it down with a jean jacket and structured day bag for the office. I'll be fancy next time. 

Photo credit: Sam Cronin

Comments

  1. Lol that's too cute, I was wondering cause from the pictures it looks like two dresses. Love your blog new sub, hope you can check out mine as well

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool. Dressing down dresses (...Ha?) is sometimes the best way to go.

    flouncesandhubbub.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous look head to toe. I love how you gave it a casual cool feel.
    x

    http://kitamoda.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts