black gold

N.Peal cashmere sweater, Elizabeth & James high waisted pants, Phillip Lim boots & bag, Stockholm bracelet (designer unknown wah), Stella McCartney sunglasses

This bracelet is probably my favorite thing I brought back from Stockholm earlier this year (or just one of my favorite things in general). When I was there & I saw it behind the glass case, I pointed and asked the sales girl to bring it out for me.  She looked at me very confused  and said in English "the weird one?" Yep, the weird one. I'll take it! Fun little quirky details like this mostly go unnoticed by anyone else, but they make me happy.

Comments

  1. I'm loving you black & white sweater. Stipres are always a good choice!

    xo,
    Tiffany
    http://shoeschampagne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely in love with the shoes!

    xo,
    eelsay

    www.theluxuryrehab.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm IN LOVE with those pants. I don't know if I could pull 'em off though.

    flouncesandhubbub.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bracelet it makes me think of those wax lips when I was a kid!

    Gigi xoxx

    http://takecareofmebeautifully.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ciao,Hello...first time here and love it.
    Che Meraviglia! Great Look!...Black & Gold is an amazing combo...Gold is the colour weared by Queen and it does suit You very well!
    The Bracelet is ...Artistic!
    Ciao from Sicily by fellow Artist Aurè

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts