apartment therapy: volume 1

 {before}
{after}

So I'll admit it, I have never cared about designing my apartment. All the funds go to my closet so I only had the bare essentials for my home...and it wasn't pretty. I was close to not even sharing my "before" photo.  Previously, I was moving each year, but 3 years later, I think I can accept I'll likely stay put for a minute. So one of my priorities recently has been to beautify my space and make it more "me."

First step was to buy a real carpet. I am not even sure what to call the piece of material that was covering my living room floor before. I think it's a tarp for outside. Not too sure. Next, pillows. I'm still deciding what color scheme I want because the thought of all neutral makes me itchy. 

Not a total betty, but a vast improvement right? ;) 

Comments

  1. haha love the clueless quote! Love the rug where did you find it?
    http://coffeebeansandbobbypins.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW love the change !! Looks so cozy !



    XX Luba

    :: Well Living Blog :: gourmet experiences with Buglarian roses
    http://very-well-living.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks so great! I love the chevron rug.
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it! the furry pillow is great. i also spend little time decorating my apartment. i think our next place will be "the one" so that one i'll invest a little more time in :)


    Collections

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts