oxblood

J.Crew cashmere sweater (on sale!), Paige leather leggings (in black here too), Cabinet Oseo sternum necklace, Asos spike bracelet, ring unknown designer, Dolce Vita boots

Who else is dying of excitement for Halloween?!? My sternum necklace makes me feel very festive. October is really a great month for me in fashion; I'm fascinated by the dark and avant garde so all the little freaky things I generally get a kick out of feel especially right.

I'm also pretty happy about the fact burgundy has somehow been dubbed "oxblood" this season. Definitely an upgrade. Check out Krystal's oxblood monochrome look here too!

Comments

  1. Great outfit! Just discovered your blog - love it!!

    Tiffany
    http://shoeschampagne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. crushing on this entire look!!!!!!!! from H2T you are rocking it.
    LOVE LOVE LOVE.

    thanks for sharing & always inspiring.
    xo. c & v
    cake & valley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love her look and yours! This color is so divine and I love it as a whole look!

    http://coffeebeansandbobbypins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it - here is my post on paring oxblood & cobalt

    http://not-going-out-like-that.com/2012/09/25/oxblood-cobalt/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the look! and those sunnies are fabulous!

    Xoxo,

    eelsay

    www.theluxuryrehab.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that necklace so much and yes, it's even more appropriate this month! Had fun clickin' over to see Krystal's oxblood look today too... miss you girls! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this total burgundy look ! Gorgeous !
    Would you like to cheek my blog , where I am hosting a giveaway of Michael Kors bag ! Thank you so much in advance .

    XX Luba
    Well Living Blog

    ::Michael Kors:: bag GIVEAWAY
    http://very-well-living.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This color is KILLER on you. It's one of my favorites for fall.
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just discovered your blog and love it. You're style is so refreshing! Love the monochromatic look here.

    Now following :)

    Melissa
    www.prettyinpolkadot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts