homeland

3.1 Phillip Lim Pashil satchel and boots, Zara top borrowed from Krystal (similar here), LF shorts (similar here), Michael Kors watch, Prada sunglasses

It was so nice being back in my old LA stomping grounds this weekend. A big group of my college friends rented a house in the Hollywood Hills to celebrate our friend Erin's entry into her thirties. Highlights included a terrible caricature artist, an overweight male stripper I successfully avoided, ballet and/or gymnastics inspired dance moves, sun, and lots of laughs . We still got it (granted, my body is sore from the dancing and I will definitely be in bed by 7pm tonight).

Photo credit: sister Natalie

Comments

  1. Such a cute look- I miss LA too! I went back a few weeks ago and it was so nice!

    stylebymj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW this boots rock , darling !


    XX Luba

    Well Living Blog :: Win a pair of fabulous Stuart Wetizam shoes , learn how ::

    http://very-well-living.blogspot.com/2012/10/pearls-and-studs.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your boots are AMAZING! I have total shoe envy.
    xo, Chelsea
    www.abitofsass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE that bag. Love it.
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this post and your fabulous blog!

    Come check us out at http://thriftedandmodern.com/blog for great posts & products!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts