black & blue

Vince sweater, Maje dress, Calvin Klein boots (similar style here & here)

I've been doing a closet cleanse & moving my S/S clothes to storage, but I hesitated storing this dress. I originally envisioned lazy, warm summer days as its fate, but upon pondering the knit material, I figured I could get a little more mileage out of it. Paired with some of my fall essentials like thigh high boots and trusty Vince sweater jacket, it was perfect for a brisk fall day of shopping in Union Square. Success!

Comments

  1. Great casual look, darling !!


    XX Luba
    Well Living Blog

    Michael Kors :: bag :: GIVEAWAY
    http://very-well-living.blogspot.com.es/2012/10/worldwide-giveaway-michael-kors-bag.html



    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those fabulous boots -- so pretty and versatile.
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts