happy place: nyc brunch edition

It's become a bit of a tradition to grab a boozey brunch after the 1st hectic Saturday of fashion week & this year's spot was Saxon & Parole. This place is legit so without further ado...


 Cool light fixture + animal prints + sunflowers + wine bottles  = cool ambiance. Duly noted.


 The BLAT. It's not an optical illusion, it really is that big. This is also where I wonder if/when I am going to lose friends. "Don't you dare pick up your sandwich, I need a picture first! Wait hold on, lighting isn't right...ugh sorry, setting on my camera  is off...okay you can take a bite now."


I got a fancy benedict. I don't like hollandaise sauce & I've come to terms with that. Making it is a bitch too anyway. This was on top of some sort of potato pancake instead of an english muffin. English muffins are dead to me now. 



So they also have a build your own bloody mary bar. Doing anything except lifting my fork from my plate to my mouth sounded horrible at that moment so I opted for someone else do the dirty work, but I enjoy the novelty of such things. 


Comments

  1. Ah I need to go here and I don't blame you... I would have someone make my bloody mary too. Um, ps: when are you coming back again?!!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like so much fun! And that BLAT looks really tasty.
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts