inside out

Gracia dress (last seen here), Givenchy boots

I've been wanting to try the whole -you can see my underwear- look forever, but I've been waiting for the right moment to strike. A hot NYC night set the perfect stage. It felt like doing a cannonball into a cold pool. As I entered the lobby of my hotel, I definitely felt a jolt of shock..."eeeek okay, so everyone can see my underwear, this feels very odd" After a few seconds, though the water felt just fine! At least I know Anna dello Russo is with me on this one.

Have a great weekend!

Comments

  1. Stop it! I LOVE this! I know if I wore this in Boston I would get tackled by plenty of girls, but this is something I would totally rock! Forget them, right?

    You go, girl. I am relating to you more & more each post!

    Allie at alliewears.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its so bold, love it! You look really stylish.

    Xx,
    www.casualuxe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Very brave! Love that you always take risks and do your own thing. Great look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow this is awesome...you look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWESOME! Good for u, you really look FABU!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I could NEVER do this, but good for you for doing it. You look fab.

    Collections

    ReplyDelete
  7. You work looks like this with so much confidence. Obsessed.
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I admire your confidence! You look amazing! So lovely meeting you at the ASOS/RewardStyle party last week. Keep in touch!

    Abbey
    http://www.districtdressup.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW this is bold ! Congrats on your confidence !

    XX Luba
    today on Well Living BLog :: gourmet spot
    http://very-well-living.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this dress! Confidence makes you even sexier!

    XO,

    Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love it and you pull it off oh-so well!
    ♡ Lexi @ Glitter, Inc.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts