the wedding guest


As much as I'm drawn to prints, I love that solid color provides a blank canvas to accessorize however my little heart desires. Dress last worn in this post & as you can see-totally different vibe this time. 

Rocked it to my friends Amanda & Danny's beautiful wedding in Sonoma this weekend (congrats!)...
that's my very dapper guy friend in the last picture. He sends me texts like "Should I wear a vest with my tux or go James Bond style without/shirt only?" He's single ladies!

Get a printable wedding planner on Keepsaked

Comments

  1. Your rock that pom pom necklace, love it!

    Xx,
    www.casualuxe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and your guy friend look so stylish in that last pic! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely love that TB necklace! So fun and pretty! You look great :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The color of that dress is out of control on you. So stunning.
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. great dress and necklace perfect for a wedding.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts