it's that time again


I'm making my bi-annual pilgrimage to NYC fashion week and it's gonna be a good one! The above is similar to one of my favorite outfits I'll be wearing to the shows, but you'll see the real deal soon enough. I'll be covering backstage at Prabal Gurung (!) again so be sure to follow to be the first to see detail shots of his collection and the backstage madness. I'll be all up on my social media networks throughout the rest of my adventures too:

Instagram: heatherinacandyshop

Oh & I'm on Pinterest too for good measure. 

Comments

  1. Obsessed. Have an amazing time, Heather!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving these choices. Clover Canyon is one of my favs.

    Collections

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts