bringing it

Equipment blouse, Topshop skirt (on ebay here-got mine in NYC), Theyskens Theory pumps, vintage clutch & necklace

So when I tried on this feather skirt I couldn't help but have a huge stupid smile on my face, but then I found myself questioning if it's "too much," even for me. My guy friend said he wouldn't go out with me if I wore it & the general consensus in the dressing room was that I should probably pass. Then I thought... fuck it- I'm going to do what I want damn it! And really, I don't care if I look ridiculous. I am a little ridiculous. I get a kick out of the weird and over the top. In fact, I'm going to buy this sternum too to be worn on top of my real sternum.

Cheers to the freakin' weekend!

Comments

  1. i think it's amazing and i love your attitude. some people take all this fashion stuff so freakin seriously. have fun and wear whatever the phuck you want!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. also i too was threatened with the whole, i'm not going out with you dressed like that... so i took my girlfriend out instead! http://blog.nicoleleighsmith.com/post/22669779992

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is amazing. great call on getting it :)

    www.leopardandlavender.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that skirt is pretty amazing on you! Your style is what makes you interesting and why I visit your blog! You rock!

    xo Jenny
    www.crazystylelove.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. AMAZING. So fun. Wear it proudly.

    flouncesandhubbub.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome look!





    chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree! I think fashion is 80% confidence and 20% cloths! Keep rocking it!

    brenna

    ReplyDelete
  8. The heck with what others think! If you love it, you should rock it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts