hot & cold


Vila sweater (from Stockholm), Alexander Wang bag, Ben Amun necklace (similar here & on sale!), Michael Kors watch, Karen Walker Deep Freeze glasses, Acne mules

Refinery29 recently wrote an article featuring an outfit I styled that shows how to dress for San Francisco's unpredictable weather so thought I'd share another one. A light & long flowy sweater dress for when it's warmer and then add layers like skinny jeans, vests, & jackets depending on how crazy you want to get. Magic!

ps- Even if you're wearing a sweater that's to your knees, you still look pretty weird taking your pants off out in the open not gonna lie.

Comments

  1. I cracked up imagining coming upon someone taking off their pants in the middle of the sidewalk! Nonetheless, I love these looks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha, what a great idea! I'm loving both outfits! That colour is just gorgeous on you, and that vest is fabulous!

    XO Jenny
    www.crazystylelove.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look amazing!love the shoes, they look so interesting :)


    chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this yellow sweater on you. You're just darling!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great yellow sweater, the colour is just perfect!

    I've been carrying around leggings in my handbag this summer just in case, we've had really rubbish weather in the UK - haven't had a day yet where I've worn a dress and not been cold!

    V x
    www.what-vanessa-does.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this. That yellow sweater is awesome.

    Collections

    ReplyDelete
  7. Um this dress/sweater is pure awesomeness. Weather in SF is so tricky! Need more of this in my life.

    xox,
    Kate
    undeniable style

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts