the statement onesie

BCBG onesie, Alexander Wang bag (similar white Wang here), Furbish Studio earrings (obsessed), Ray Ban Aviators

I've had my eye on this BCBG romper for a while so I swooped immediately when I found it on major sale last weekend. I wore it last night to Vogue's launch party to celebrate SF's new Mulberry Store and it was a huge hit (I'm talking about my outfit, but the party too really to be fair). As I mentioned in this post, backless for day to night transitions is the way to go-wore this to work & kept my leather jacket on then lost it come nightfall.

Comments

  1. You pull off the statement back so well. I love that romper. It is so unique and eye-catching. You can't wear it if you are not bold, but it is really something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the hottest onesie ever! So chic! And the back is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks great on you! It's always so hard to find a romper that fits so when you do you gotta snap it up! Plus the back makes it that much cooler ;)

    Cheers,
    Nic
    mymannersandmoxie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a piece. loving on these rompers. they are sexy and flattering.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, love the back on this dress it's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love, LOVE! You rock this onsie like nobody's business!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I could pull off a onesie! You do it excellently. :)
    That color is pretty amazing too.

    Flouncesandhubbub.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is AMAZING. I love the print and the back is fantastic!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Heather you're just so fabulous! I adore your style. Its so effortless then just when you decide to yourself "wow what a cute look!" you give that BAM!! appeal with a sexy twist to it.

    www.TheStyleClimber.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is super cute!!! I love the cut out on the back, totally unexpected!

    Amberly D'Anna
    www.asliceofglam.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts