lace

Gracia lace dress from Mingles boutique on Union (similar here), Zara clutch, Sergio Rossi sandals via The Outnet

I know I've been throwing black under the bus in the name of singing the praises of summer whites and brights, but I'll take a dress made entirely of lace in any color, any day! If I am going to go black, it has to be special and have a stand out element.

Worn to the Art Institute Fashion Show this weekend where I attended as a guest blogger. Had such a great time-catch some of my snaps on Instagram (heatherinacandyshop) if you're aren't following already!

Comments

  1. wow love the dress and the clutch!!!
    amazing outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You wear such daring clothes with SUCH style. I love it!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous dress, you look amazing! And i love it with the pop-of-colour clutch :-)

    Vanessa x
    www.what-vanessa-does.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty dress, you've totally sold me on that Zara clutch.

    http://www.designers-artists.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. BAHHHH I LOVEEEE!! What did you wear under it? Did it come with the lining???

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heather I am obsessed with this dress, I'm going to a wedding this weekend and have been looking for a black lace dress everywhere with no luck :( Lauren Massalas

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts