exact match



Net-A-Porter sale is going on blah blah we know. *Now* I'd like to draw your attention to the holy crap amazing sale taking place at one of my personal favorites, Matches! These are my top 10 sale picks that I kept in the more affordable range depending on who is defining affordable:

3, 4: A onesie, of course. This one by Matthew Williamson would look pretty rad with that Saloni crab belt.
6: A large Alexander McQueen shark tooth skull ring to toughen up that dainty little finger of yours.
7:  Richard Nicholl Linda Sterling striped dress. An angel got its wings when this dress was designed.
8: Eugina Kim summer hat perfection.
9 & 10: DVF printed caftan & clutch because really, she's the best for prints.  I'd pair these together and probably throw on the above hat to hit the pool bar. 

So far I bought the Richard Nicholl dress & the Saloni crab belt. I may go back for seconds depending on the state of my will power. Happy Friday!

Comments

  1. Loving all your picks here. The crab belt was definitely a must buy.

    $100 Shopbop GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Matthew Williamson onsie is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That DVF caftan is BRILLIANT.
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts