crisp classic

3.1 Phillip Lim blazer with detachable panel, old Tibi dress, vintage necklace, vintage Ferragamo heels

The basic white blazer has been high on my lust list and I must have tried on 100 in the last few years, all of which just didn't do it for me for one reason or another. I finally decided to splurge on this 3.1 Phillip Lim and it felt like a good decision especially considering really it's two jackets. The bottom panel zips off completely or I can add a little edge to it and just unzip partially. Maybe I'm easily amused but I've been treating it as my fun new toy. Having this simple basic has helped stretch my wardrobe too because I've found it's added new styling possibilities to some of my older items. More to come on this one.
Happy Monday!

Comments

  1. Oh, gorgeous! I love that!! Perfect for summer.

    Rebecca (hearts)...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a fabulous blazer! I too have been searching for the perfect white blazer for years. Really love that floral dress also!

    <3 Jenny
    www.crazystylelove.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look very cool, classy, & chic! Now following via gfc...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply fab! Love the crisp white blazer and that lovely dress. Got my eye on your style now.


    buy diablo 3 account

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the grown up version of the zip off pants/capris/shorts. Kind of in love.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE that jacket, and the dress is so flattering on you. Too chic.
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts