woah, nelly

sneak peak at upcoming private label lines & behind the scenes shots

Last week, I was vacationing in Stockholm and was lucky enough to visit one of Scandanvia's most popular online shops, Nelly.com. The team was kind of enough to show some samples for upcoming lines & let me snap some behind the scenes shots. Similar to Asos, they carry tons of different brands & also design many of their own private labels. The very best part is the clothes are fashion forward, yet totally affordable. Now here is where this becomes relevant to many of you-they are coming to America! I'm stoked because I need more affordable sites to keep me from getting out of control on Shopbop. Check it out now & I'll give you a heads up when it launches. Get excited, it's gonna be a good one!

Comments

  1. oh i love this brand!you are so lucky to have been there!great post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sooo living this collection. i am now following your blog! i love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great clothes. We are now following your blog so we'll be the first to know when they will be available in America!

    Julie & Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow they're definitely stocked with some great stuff.

    Collections

    ReplyDelete
  5. All those sparkles. I'm DYING.
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just found your blog and it is awesome! Your sense of style is so cool and eclectic and bold. Love the design of the 1st shirt.
    Asilia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the 1st shirt. I just discovered your blog and I am following you. Your sense of style is so fun and bold.
    Asilia

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts