ripple effect

Bec & Bridge dress, Ray Ban Aviators, KJL cuff (similar here), vintage Christian Dior necklace, old E&J wedges

I've always been a huge fan of white much more so than black so the LWD has been high on my radar. This Bec & Bridge number is super flattering despite being form fitting & it's reversible! The plunging neckline really plunges on me though so I think I'll save that for the clubs. If I ever go to a club again. I really do prefer wine bars. Maybe a Vegas trip is in order-we'll see. I'd also like to highlight the material is thick enough that if you splash around in a fountain it won't become see through so really its versatility is incredible.

Comments

  1. That dress is absolutely stunning. The texture to it is lovely.

    Rebecca (hearts)...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh! I love those cuffs paired with white.
    By the way, I'm incredibly jealous of that picture of you behind falling water. It's seriously awesome.

    xx
    Donyel

    see my summertime look here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dress is gorgeous on you!! Nothing beats a white dress for summer, and I love it paired with that gold cuff! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is KILLER on you!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute outfit! Happy to have stumbled upon your blog =) xo Sal

    www.bluebonnetsforsal.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the cuff bracelet! Don't forget that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty! Love the rippling on the dress & the white color is a nice change for warmer weather.

    flouncesandhubbub.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great dress, I really love the last photograph.

    Kickers Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your figure looks incredible in that dress! Looks amazing with the gold accessories too :-)

    Vanessa x
    www.what-vanessa-does.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts