having a ball

Asos lace jumpsuit, Marni heels

Last night I had a blast attending the SF MOMA's Modern Ball. I drank champagne out of plastic cups, ate amazing apps from local restaurants, & danced my face off to Chromeo, who I now know is actually two people. I would like to highlight that I'm actually not wearing a dress, but in fact, a onesie. So much fun to wear! All night whenever anyone complimented me on my "dress" I'd excitedly spread my legs and exclaim "No! They're pants, even cooler, right?!" (It's not as bad as it sounds).

Comments

  1. Wow, that is one cool onsie! Definitely couldn't tell they were pants either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! And you look sooo cute.
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. O-EMM-FUCKING-GEE THIS IS INSANITY. YOU LOOK AMAZING GIRL. WOWSA!

    xo,
    Tara


    www.thewondergirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look amazing!! :)
    xoxo

    WonEphe
    http://wonephe.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts