what a gem

gemstone tennis bracelet c/o Anjolee (they also have diamond bracelets), KORS by Michael Kors watch

One of my favorite parts about blogging is discovering cool shopping sites that otherwise may have flown under my radar. I obviously need to be kept abreast of these matters. Luckily,  I was recently turned onto Anjolee: a fine jewelry website that allows you to customize your pieces. I love that it really indulges my inner jewelry designer as well as control freak. I chose a citrine tennis bracelet that I can't seem to take off or you could create a diamond bracelet too. Whatever your lil fine jewelry loving heart desires. Now I want another one...but enough about me, what would you design?

Comments

  1. This is sooo pretty and delicate!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts