stop looking at me swan

Alice + Olivia pants, Topshop swan bralet, Theory cardigan, Alexander Wang bag (similar here), vintage belt, KORS watch, Boutique 9 mirrored pumps
Stopped by the launch party of the surely dangerous Alice + Olivia store in SF last night. So stoked to have one of my favorite brands with their own store here!  Best part of the night though was grabbing my weight in wine dinner & having lots of laughs with Anh, Christine, Krystal, & Tara at Pizzeria Delfina. 

Have a great weekend pretties!

Comments

  1. Oh, I love that shirt!!! The color combo is great, too. Sounds like such a fun night!

    Rebecca (hearts)...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shirt. I could never brave showing skin but you pull it off well!!

    Collections

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun was had by all. I will have to take a drive up from San Jose to visit the store.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your top is so fun! What a darling little shape. And that looks like such a fun event!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your blog & style so colorful! i love alice + olivia. the cobalt pants & crop top are fantastic. have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That top is darling! I may need to buy one :).

    xoxoKelsey.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1. You're so brave and I can't get enough of this look!
    2. Love your beachy waves
    3. Wish I could have been there!! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like every single piece you are wearing because you can wear it with multiple things.

    ReplyDelete
  9. obsessed with your bralet!!!!! now i just need to do about a million more sit ups and oh yeah get a sense of style or i'll be wearing it with a bathing suit bottom

    ReplyDelete
  10. Screaming for your pants.. I need those..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts