sporty spice

Asos dress, Alexander Wang bag via The Outnet (love his marion bag too), Brian Atwood maniac pumps (you can find neon pink here), Ben Amun bangle

I jetted off with girlfriends this past weekend to have our first Miami experience and we absolutely loved it. The most beautiful beaches I've seen stateside, great food, trendy nightlife, cute boutiques, and a fun, buzzing energy to the city...it has definitely shot up to the top of my favorite US cities. All other factors removed, it was just nice to eat outside, feel warm, and be in the SUN! Wearing one of my many recently acquired Asos dresses to hit the town...and man, we definitely hit it to put it mildly...

Stay tuned this week to relive the rest of my Miami adventures with me
 xx

Comments

  1. that dress is incredible and looks fantastic on you. miami seems to be the new hot spot for girls trips and bachelorette parties. i want to be warm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your whole look describes Miami's energy perfectly! That dress is such a piece of art, love the neons!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dress its cuts and pops of neon. The bag is amazing too.

    Xx,
    www.casualuxe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving those neon accents. so miami! work it girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. um, youre really hot that dress is so super awesome. you always find the best stuff on asos! me, i always order the weird shit and have to send it back. so lame.

    xx,
    tara

    www.thewondergirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. you seriously look fantastic! so tan and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look gorgeous! That dress is out of control adorable.
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow looks beautiful in Miami!!
    Hope you're having a great time!
    Love the dress it is absolutely amazing and I love the bag with it!!
    check out my blog and follow me!
    http://6oclockinspiration.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. The details, cut, and color about this dress look spectacular on you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I totally am with Eli, the dress looks like it was made for you. You look great.

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE this dress! Cant wait to hear about your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness, this dress is nothing short of spectacular!!! I want one!!

    http://www.mythriftychic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. omg that dress is amazing. oh god.

    http://ieatyogurtforbreakfast.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts