1 2 3



1. Michael Kors watches are always a classic
2. Skulls bring a nice contrast to pretty spring florals with this Zadig & Voltaire
3. Nixon's glow in the dark watch if you want to be the coolest person in a dark bar.

Arguably the most important workwear accessory, behold my top considerations for a Spring watch update. One time I was in an interview and the interviewer narrowed his gaze to my watch and asked me what time it was.  Knowing full well my watch was not set, I looked down, squinted my eyes, and exclaimed "oh my gosh it must have stopped this can't be right!" as I reached for my cell phone. How about you-do you actually use yours to tell time or just as a sweet accessory? 

Happy Friday, we made it!

Comments

  1. i rarely use my watch to tell time, when the time changed a few weeks ago i didn't even realize i hadn't changed my watch until someone asked me the time!

    love the michael kors watch!

    style-extraordinaire.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will forever love MK watches!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I honestly never read the time off my watches, bah! Loving the MK one of course and the skull watch is super cool as well (you could totally pull it off). x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for reminding me of the Michael Kors watch I think I have been wanting one of them for the past year!


    www.ohsochicly.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts