backstage pass: prabal gurung

My favorite piece in the collection. Varsity inspired, southwestern skull, glittery astro-turf sleeves-sign me up!



Holla from NYC! I had the exciting opportunity to cover the Prabal Gurung show backstage and tweet exclusive snaps & deets leading up to the show. It was incredible observing everything that goes into a fashion show from hair & make-up to the last model turning the corner for the catwalk. His collection was amazing per usual with the perfect mix of sexy, detail, texture, and quirk. I almost lost it when I saw those Southwestern skulls. I think it's safe to say my life has peaked. What could possibly top this? Having a child? Ha!

Check back on my twitter if you want to see tons more backstage shots & prep (I sent a tweet every three minutes for two hours!) 

Comments

  1. What outrageously bold looks! Hope you're having a KILLER time at NYFW!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the back of that dress, that's so amazing that you're there! congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you + altuzarra (the clothing not the man) are like a match made in heaven. Seriously could picture you rocking all those outfits

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds so hectic but the outfits are so beautiful. Love the bold patterns and he different textures.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts