orange sherbet



Current Elliot stiletto jeans, Givenchy booties, old striped shirt, Kors watch, gifted LYLIF bracelet

Scored these awesome Givenchy booties at the Barney's sale. I've been making an effort to add more classics/basics like black heels to my wardrobe so I have more to mix with my attention grabbing pieces....like these Current/Elliots I got as well...even though I'm on the hunt for basics I still have to have my fun!


The winner of the Shabby Apple Giveaway is....Brianne Lee! I'll email you soon to get your details & thanks everyone for playing!

Comments

  1. definitely not something I would normally gravitate to, but I'm loving this look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! So bold! You are rocking it!

    xx Vivian @ http://diamondsandtulle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those booties are killer :)

    http://sweatersandsweets.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can not believe I hadn't come across your blog before. Your style literally blew my mind! :O Love!

    xx
    thistimeisacharm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those shoes. I die.
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those pants are one of my hearts on Shopbop right now - and obviously you would get them. I swear you purchase all the items I've hearted or tab in the back of my mind... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg those shoes are to die for. looking dear great as always.

    http://ieatyogurtforbreakfast.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would totally rock those pants. They are great.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Leather Me Up Bracelet looks great with this outfit! Thanks for including us in your post!!

    Katy @ LYLIF
    lylif.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts