are you there vodka? it's me heather...again


DVF shorts (on sale!) & blazer, Theory blouse, Givenchy booties, Kors watch, Karen Walker Deep Freeze Sunglasses, KJL necklace, vintage bag

I was lucky enough to attend a dinner hosted by Kanon Vodka at the historical Westerfield Mansion  & this is what I wore to the special fete. Visiting the mansion was incredible enough, but to experience a four course dinner prepared by Stag Dining with vodka cocktail pairing created by Cocktail Lab? I meannn, it doesn't get much better.  I love vodka.

I'll share some snaps of the mansion & party, but until then can we please work on bringing back the beaded evening bag? Mmmk thanks. 

Comments

  1. I'm from Brazil.
    I love short e meia-calça preta.
    Love your blog.
    Kisses,
    Nena.
    www.coracaodanena.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pants, love the blouse and love the blazer! All goes so well together.

    Collections

    ReplyDelete
  3. That necklace is KILLER and I'm still loving those booties.
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the necklace, great color.

    http://www.designers-artists.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts