napa after dark

Dinner at Morimoto (from Iron Chef duh)
Tuna Tartare: Coolest presentation of any appetizer I've ever seen. A tuna zen garden if you will. 
Dips: seaweed, wasabi, sour cream, chives, guac, & some sort of carby crunchy balls. 
Spicy King Crab: I dream of this sauce. 
Black Cod with Black Beans: Perfectly cooked & pairs really well together actually. This tickles me though because they said each of the entrees comes with a side. I guess the side in this case was 5 black beans. 
Blueberry Kamikaze shots: We still don't know for sure who sent us these. I nightmare about them. Pure sugary sickness.  

Carpe Diem
Next stop, lots of wine and champagne at the poppin' Carpe Diem wine bar. Check in on 4 square to unlock free truffle popcorn. 

That's all you need to know. Good food, wine, and friends. Successful evening indeed. 

Comments

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts