lipstick jungle

Wildfox sweater (also just got this dress & am eyeing this sweater), Paige velvet skinnies, Rebecca Minkoff bag, J.Crew necklace, Ray Bans

I have a lot of thoughts on loungewear & supreme among them is the fact there's no reason to look sloppy just because you're comfy. I don't own a traditional hooded sweatshirt or sweatpants. I accidentally just typed "sweatshit" which, ironically, perfectly describes what I'm talking about. I was hesitating whether or not I should tell you my gym sweatshirt is Marc by Marc Jacobs and does in fact have a hood, but it zips down the middle so I have the option to have a hood or not & it also features some piping that remove it from the trad sweatershirt category. Wildfox is by far one of my favorite brands for good loungewear. This sweater is sooo comfy and obviously the fact it has gigantic lipsticks on it make it awesome. A real conversation piece...seriously, don't wear it unless you feel like talking about it because apparently it's hard for some people to tell these are lipsticks. Someone had the nerve to ask if it was a peace sign! Can you see me wearing a peace sign? Like the kind where someone is holding two fingers up in a peace sign?? If you answered yes, I have really failed here. 

Comments

  1. Oh that's one cool sweater, totally girly!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! You're so right; it's totally possible to look cute and still be comfortable.
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this look is so cute! I know what you mean about looking sloppy , but seriously nothing feels as good as a cozy worn-in soft hoodie on a rainy afternoon! I'm obsessed!

    mindofmr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the laid back look! you're adorable as always!

    http://ieatyogurtforbreakfast.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this outfitttttt. i <3 wildfox tooo!

    xx,
    tara

    www.thewondergirl.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts