holidayyyy, celebrateeee

Sandro dress from Paris (recently featured on Who What Wear- I got it months ago though no biggie), Be low the Belt, vintage clutch, A wangs doi

Welcome to my week of holiday dressing where I show you how I do holidays-meet exhibit A. This time of year all I want to wear are fancy holiday clothes, but the fact many parties are themed a la ugly sweater was starting to cramp my style. Luckily, I have enough work functions that will stretch my holiday attire a mile. Work parties or not, I'm of the school where you buy something you love even if you "have nowhere to wear it." You take matters into your own hands & create a situation that requires it to be worn.

Comments

  1. Oh great idea, pretty sURE i'll like all your holiday looks, love that belt looks superb, can't wait to see more!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that red dress on you! Super cute.
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, I'm always "creating" date nights etc. to wear certain items I love! Really love the feather belt... looks like its part of the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please tell me who makes those fabulous silver shoes (or where to buy)!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts