emerald city


A lot going on here so I'm going to break it down for you in bullet points like I do my work emails to clearly get my point across:
  • This knit mini-skirt has become one of the more powerful weapons in my winter arsenal. I pull it off for work with tights and easy happy hour transitions or pair it with a chunky sweater for double knit action with short boots. 
  • Please note the use of tights as a new way to mix prints.
  • I don't do neutral or pea coat so this boxy emerald green wool situation by Sandro is a dream. Who What Wear recently did their Line We Love feature on Sandro (I have the red wool shift dress pictured in the article too). This was by far my most dangerous boutique stop in Paris. I wanted everything.

have a happy happy thanksgiving!

Comments

  1. Your jacket is such a great color. I adore.
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow so many different elements merged perfectly! Love the tights!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  3. So completely in love with this look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your jacket and shoes are amazing!
    www.vivalavitadolcevita.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i still adore this outfit. and these pictures came out like, really cute if i do say so myself!

    xx! tara

    www.thewondergirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love to link my blog to your page.... to use your cute pic. <3 If you don't want me to let me know I will take it off. Its the tights so cute... XXOO

    http://filthygorgeousnesss.blogspot.com/2012/04/commando.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts