wine country wedding

 
I meannnn, it's sick how pretty she is huh? Also, note groom cozy.
Wedding dress by Vera Wang

My friends have really been dropping like flies lately, which is fine by me considering I love open bar a good wedding. My dear friend Megan recently had a stunning three day extravaganza set in wine country. As you can see they were married in a church and then the reception took place at the completely magical Chateau St. Jean. The entire affair was beautiful and it's safe to say everyone drank their weight in wine. Success on all fronts.

Comments

  1. Looks amazing and so beautiful! Congrats again Megan and Jeff!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww her wedding was stunning - gosh, that dress!!! Oh my goodness. You captured some great moments and I'm glad to hear everyone drank their fair share of vino... successful / fun wedding I'm sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw what a gorgeous bride she made...I love the inside of the Church

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love weddings! Her dress is amazing!

    www.fashionsketchbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts