still not over capes

Maje top (dress version here, ah I want this too), J.Crew pants, Mr.Dannijo Aram necklace (last chance to snag it!)

Okay so we've seen caped shoes, cape capes, caped pants even, but I have seen a major lack in caped tops so I had tunnel vision when I saw this Maje numba in Paris. I have a serious lack of orange in my closet too so I'm glad to have corrected this. I also don't even feel the need to explain how awesome the Aram necklace is. Speaks for itself.

Also check out my interview with Smashion here, it's a fun one!

Comments

  1. Gorgeous cape, looks very sophisticated! The collar is amazing!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looooove this top! it's beautiful and the color is so great on you!
    www.indramaticfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a KILLER color, Heather! You pulled it off beautifully head-to-toe.
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cannot even believe you found that awesome cape THEN found (or had!) pants to match it. Love that you were brave enough to wear them together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this top and necklace combo!!

    so awesome!

    mindofmr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're right I haven't seen a caped top - this is pretty awesome! And so jealous of the Aram necklace ... I really like it in the gold, I've only seen it in silver.

    ReplyDelete
  7. the necklace looks like the peter pan collar which is creeping up everywhere now ... love it !

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! red is so good on u! Love the outfit! new follower :)

    xo Lizzy

    www.lizzyvdligt.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts