pumpkin patch: a commentary

 If I were on America's Next Top Model, this is the picture where they would ask me: what the hell is your leg doing and where is your other one? A legitimate question.
 I call this one: Pensive on Pumpkin.
 Trying to scare the Scarecrow. I was more successful at scaring the humans. 
 Trying to follow my tail...you know...like a dog. This is more challenging than it appears if you can believe it.
Here I'm thinking: I'm really happy for Indian Summers because they give me the chance to wear this skirt from the LF summer sale.

Obviously drove to Half Moon Bay to hit up the legit patches while wearing:

Read last year's escapades + stories of why Halloween is in my genes here.

Comments

  1. How adorable are you? I love that pretty orange skirt on you, my dear! I've definitely never seen anyone look this chic in a pumpkin patch.
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a crazy cool skirt and so appropriate for a pumpkin patch!
    www.indramaticfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable pictures! These look ready to be the cover of a theme magazine, the skirt is gorgeous, can't think of a better location!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these pictures! You look adorable. And how awesome is that skirt?

    xoxoKelsey.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so pretty! Perfect fall colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love that outfit! the skirt and the lace top are so interesting 8)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your pictures! That skirt is gorgeous! Great find :)

    Best, AnnMarie
    www.believewishes.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful location and perfectly styled outfit!

    www.fashionsketchbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the blouse!!! Amazing shots.
    http://thetinycloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts