lazy river

Okay so you saw this outfit on Refinery 29 already. Old news...but what I have been saving for you...
Pete & Greta fur vest, Tibi top, Steve Madden Pembrook boots,  Zara leather shorts (wish they were these sigh), Michael Kors watch, I forget who my necklace is by but it's sold out anyway

...is my rad furry vest. I love this thing so much. I limit myself to one wear per week because it's pretty memorable and I feel like a cream puff. It is so soft I actually decided to sleep with it one night like an adult stuffed animal. When I was little I used to have a stuffed pig named Petunia I would carry around everywhere because I wanted to be like Angelica from Rugrats. If you are not familiar with Angelica (which you should really correct if you aren't), she would carry around a doll named Cynthia everywhere, but I liked pigs so Petunia it was. 

Comments

  1. You are the most stylish cream puff! That outfit looks straight out of Vogue magazine, love it! Rugrats? used to loved them, Tommy was my favorite haha, thanks for the childhood memories!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're funny:) i'm really into these furry cream puff vests right now... thats a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look absolutely AMAZING! I love those booties.
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts