prabal gurung






Yesterday I had the pleasure of attending Prabal Gurung's NYFW show. You may know him from his awesome J.Crew capsule collection or the fact SJP wears his clothes like it's her job. I was so thrilled to be attending someone so major for my very first show and he even dressed me for the occassion! I would tell you to pinch me, but I actually don't really like to be touched so I'm not sure what you can do to wake me up from this dream.  The show had so many elements I love: sexy cut outs, prints, FEATHERS, the short suit, and a steady theme of violet and teal. I was the proverbial wide-eyed kid in the designer candy store. I felt a little too at home.

Check out the full collection here and I'll be back with what I wore!

Comments

  1. I'm loving the deep purples, the cut-outs and the prints...wow!

    Stop by some time at http://stylelustpages.com!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a GORGEOUS collection! I love those pretty turquoise shorts!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. definitely think that prabal took the cake.
    V.LOG

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts