blue steel

Backstage. Cool as a cucumber.
Ohhhh shit this is really happening....
Work.it.out. I actually can't look at this picture with out laughing. The serious look on my face just kills me. 
Woo okay that is a step, don't you dare fall bitch.
Good accessories shot of my beloved Brian Atwoods and vintage beaded clutch. Why am I bending my knees so much? I swear I don't normally bend my knees so much when ascending stairs. 
Um hello large group of photographers and general public, this is awkward.
Being a model is so. hard.

That does it for my Galeries Lafayatte fashion show experience! Hope you enjoyed following along. Don't worry, I still have more Paris where this came from.

*I'm wearing a Prabal Gurung dress, Brian Atwood heels, and vintage clutch and earrings

Comments

  1. You look AMAZING! I love those killer heels.
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your post crack me up. i love your language. so honest and uncontrived. keep it up sister! great shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your outfit. So exciting.... congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Work it, girl. You looked great!

    xoxoKelsey

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg! how awesome, you totally made that runway look cuter, your outfit was amazing!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks like so much fun! Those shoes are amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, ahah you're very pretty :D
    I'm following you :)
    Follow me too ^^

    http://thefashionbook1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look amazing Heather! Must have been so intimidating, good job!

    PS I am so so jealous :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is so awesome! you look great! what an amazing opportunity! :P congrats girl! love your blog btw! :)
    - winter
    xox from montreal

    ReplyDelete
  11. check out my blog : www.prevailingsunshine.com... :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, this is amazing! I just found your blog! Love it! Can't wait to read more. Would love for you to check mine out! xx www.casualglamorous.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. thanks so much for the comment you left on my blog! <3 love this post. i actually read it when you first posted but never commented. love the shoes, and your little comments made me smile. like a big cheezer 8D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts