repeller to real way

Eugina Kim turbin, Assad Mounser necklace, Steve Madden heels, Grey Ant sunglasses, Ben Amun bangle
{Repeller}
Alice + Olivia pants, old Rory Beca top, Karen Walker sunnies, Furla jelly bag, Zara heels, Anna Beck necklace, vintage belt
{Real Way}

I had a lot of fun really piling it on to win this contest for a trip to Paris with the ManRepeller. I covered many of the man repelling bases: color block, turban, weapons as jewelry, leopard, funky sunglasses, double arm party, and a rad purse. I normally choose one or two of said elements so my {real way} look is what I wore to the office.

Pretty please help me get in the top ten by clicking the heart on my look HERE. It would mean the world to me!

Which one do you like better?

Comments

  1. Love the color blocking and funny expression. xo, Lexy

    FashionNative.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the first one. You are repelling the sh*t out of everything with this. AWESOME LADY!! I'll get to clicking right away!! xo-Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. You nailed the man repeller poses lol! Clicked for ya :) xx-Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them both, though I have to say that my simple taste makes me drawn to the Real Way look -- this is such a fun contest!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That look is great and I LOOOOVE your leopard sunnies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like the second!!

    http://shayyyyy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the leopard heels!!!!

    MINDOFMR.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore the first look,though "real you" look also cute!You've got my "heart"! I'm in love with your turban and jewelry!

    www.fashionsketchbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love those slacks, so hard to find good wide legs and those leopard pumps are very chic!

    http://www.designers-artists.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like those colors and pants is so nice.

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bahaha, this post is amazing! I definitely prefer the real version, though you definitely nailed the man repeller version! Voted for you!! Good luck! ( & follow you now, too!)

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is amazing!
    you are gorgeous and i love the turband!
    xoxox
    www.wonderingwoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic look, awesome color-blocking combination, love all from head to toe...:)) Great blog and style...;))
    xoxo
    Jelena
    http://glamfabchameleon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts