peek a boo

Karen Walker sunglasses, Equipment Blouse (small sizes are sold out but Shopbop is restocking in a month!), Tibi shorts, Assad Mounser necklace (sold out, but bracelet is still avail here), Tory Burch flats

If you follow me on facebook, you knew I was eagerly awaiting the arrival of this Equipment blouse and it is good, it is really good. I declare cut out shoulders to be the perfect look to transition into fall.This blouse has been making weekly appearances and I get legit sad when it's time to retire it at the end of the day. So far my favorite way to wear it is from work to wine, but the possibilities are endless.
and ps....
This isn't a skirt, they're shorts!! Gotcha! Not to be confused with a skort, which is the same idea as a mullet, skirt in the front, shorts in the back. Don't even say the word skort near my blog.

Comments

  1. That shirt is fabulous! and LOVE the necklace!!! I was a big fan of skorts in jr. high lol :) xx-Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! Would have never though they'd be shorts, they are so cool and the colors is perfect, love the cut out shoulders, so unique!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  3. you so funny. I've been tracking equipment shirts forever on ebay.. too bad the other ebayers are onto them to, so they don't go for clams

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your new blouse and I'm DYING over those shorts!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love.it.all. Especially the color of those shorts!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely outfit! :)

    http://destinationmoi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. girl you lookin goooodddd! so far so good on the pic taking. we need some practice though. let's study up. i'm taking constructive criticism...

    xo, tara

    www.thewondergirl.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts