parker perfect: the exclusive deal!

I write a lot about all the trips I take and my vacay to The Parker Palm Springs (here, here, and here) was one of my absolute favorites. It was all the best elements of a vacation: beautiful, relaxing...and trendy. I am over the moon to be partnering with them to offer my readers a deal on an end of summer getaway! 
Deets:

Stay 1 night, get the 2nd half off
Two complimentary cocktails (I wouldn't send you anywhere sober!)
Offer is NOW through September 8th*
Call (760) 883-1966 to book
Tell them Heather sent you when booking**



*Subject to availability and labor day weekend excluded
*Okay you really you can just say "Heather," but when else will I be able to say "tell them Heather sent you?" Makes me feel like a 1950's small town general store owner sending a pair of tourists to the nearest diner...which I guess I want to feel like... I'm confused about it too.
  ***Just so you know, I did not receive any type of compensation for this, it's just because I love ya. Now stop reading and go book!


Comments

  1. If I wasn't moving soon I would definitely be heading back down to Palm Springs. Love the Parker!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jealous! And will bookmark the hotel rec for Coachella.

    http://www.designers-artists.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. um... this is amazing. doing it now!!! i need a vacay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shut UP. If I lived in California, I'd so be there -- it looks like such a gorgeous place!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey lovely, I just wanted to let you know that I've created a Wikifashion page for you- http://wikifashion.com/wiki/Heather_in_a_Candy_Shop

    We also have blog badges if you'd like one? http://wikifashion.com/wiki/Wikifashion:Contributors_Needed

    Let me know if you need any help with editing your page :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts