naughty & nice

 evil twin tank (on sale now!), Karen Walker Sunglasses, Furla bag, J.Crew shorts, Top Shop flatforms

naughty: dead animal skull 
nice: sweet polk dots

I went to Vegas for my girlfriend's bachelorette party the other weekend and I had so much fun I had my boy meet me to stay an extra night. I stayed at the lovely MGM the first two nights, but I wanted it quick and dirty for the third night so obviously I moved to the Excalibur for a whopping $38! The armed guards sprinkled throughout the place were a small price to pay. Ahhh I love it when I pun, but not on purpose, like I did just now.


Comments

  1. VEGAS!!! Love it! Cute shorts! I can never pull off J Crew shorts. Now we need to see Bparty pics!

    xx Vivian @ http://diamondsandtulle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How Fun! Vegas never fails to be an adventure, love your polka dotted shorts, furla looks perfect there!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE! I love those shorts. Glad you had fun, doll!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your candy Furla bag is perfect for location!Hope that you had a great time!

    www.fashionsketchbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally want that tank! And $38 - what a Vegas steal... sounds like a crazy / fun weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those shorts!

    so cute!

    mindofmr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so lovely, I'm in love with those shades. Just found your blog it's lovely, hope you've had fun in Vegas.

    Would love for you to check out my blog and follow if you like

    Eda ♥

    www.candyflosscurlscupcakesandcouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts