minty fresh

 J.Crew blouse, Tibetan necklace, Karen Walker Deep Freeze sunglasses, Zara skirt, AA belt, Elizabeth and James wedges

I was inspired to go through my mom's old jewelry for brunch at Foreign Cinema this weekend and was surprised I had let this statement gem go unworn for so many years. I remember my mom worked with a charity that sold jewelry made by Tibetan women to benefit refugees (trying to track down the name) and this is one of the few pieces I have left. Paired the emerald green jewels with some mint and a Zara leather skirt I snagged on sale for around $50. I love under $100 leather.

Comments

  1. Those shoes are to die for. So so cute.

    xoxoKelsey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those kinds of bargains too :) i really like your shoes and necklace, pretty!

    Xx,
    Casualuxe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that skirt! You look darling.
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the look! how was brunch? F/C is on my to do list!

    mindofmr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome steal on the leather skirt, I love it paired with your mom's necklace. AND I will miss brunches at Foreign Cinema - so yummy and great atmosphere!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i have the same sunglasses and i cannot get enough of them. they're the perfect touch to your awesome outfit.
    that being said... were you by any chance at Coachella this year??
    V.LOG

    ReplyDelete
  7. that's a sensational outfit!

    www.bellissimostyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful!

    www.wonderingwoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love this outfit, h!! i am dying over that deal of a leather skirt! woohoo go you

    xo,
    tara

    www.thewondergirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, you look beautiful!!:D I loove our skirt and your necklace!!:D

    Stop by some time:D

    xxx

    Mia's Little Corner

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts