i'm on a boat bitch!

Alice & Olivia pants, Tibi Top, Proenza Schouler sunglasses, J.Crew bracelets, vintage belt & pearls

I was in Seattle for work last week and we chartered a boat for some afternoon entertainment. Seattle is so pretty in the summer! The only time I think twice about what I'm wearing is with clients. I'm scarred from my college communication classes: "If you're too dressy, that sends the message you think you're better, too underdressed, you're saying they're unimportant." The conclusion I have drawn from this is that I will do the following: wear whatever the fuck I want and hope for the best. 

Comments

  1. I hope you enjoyed Seattle! I'm glad you got to come here when it is actually nice. Which is usually like 2 weeks total. :)

    xoxoKelsey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your pants. So bright and super fun.
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How classy and chic you look! That's what I'd call traveling in style, totally takes me back to those glamourous movies!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, you crack me up! I think blue slacks are definitely the way to go ;) !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice outfit! :)

    http://destinationmoi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colour of those pants!! Works great with the mustard too!!

    http://theunemployedstylist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts