coming up roses

-groomsman and i-
-me, the maid of honor, the bride-
 Alice & Olivia dress, Moyna clutch and Kenneth Jay Lane earrings all from Gilt, Zara shoes, Rebecca Minkoff bracelet

I spent the weekend in beautiful wine country to be a bridesmaid in my best friend's wedding and this was my rehearsal dinner outfit. I'm completely obsessed with the rose print of this dress, it's so classic and fresh. The kind of dress that makes you feel pretty. I added studded leather, leopard, glitter, and Great Gatsby esque earrings to add a little more fun.

Comments

  1. I love wedding weekends, you looked smashing beautiful, your shoes are fairy tale worthy!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great mix of prints and textures, adds an edge to the very feminine, very pretty dress :) xx-Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the mixture of the leopard and flower prints. So chic.

    xoxoKelsey.
    Kelseyrosie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, congratulations to your friend! You look fantastic; I love that print!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. really nice outfit! :)

    http://destinationmoi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your shoes!It's a pitty they didn't bring them here!

    www.fashionsketchbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect dress for wedding festivities!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous print! and that little leopard clutch is a stunner! Perfect statement piece to finish any outfit!

    Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog babe, hope to see you back real soon!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture Blog

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts