wayfare tavern

 American Proscuitto with organic melon, pickled onions, fava beans, shaved parmesan
 Some Prosecco with our di stefano burrata
 Cowgirl Ricotta Ravioli with roasted zucchini, sweet corn, cherry tomatoe confit, fried blossoms, basil
Grilled Local Asparagus

I was really excited to finally try Tyler Florence's new restaurant in the city Wayfare Tavern. It was my favorite kind of meal: delicious food at a hot new restaurant with girlfriends to kick start a night out.

I also have a new facebook page so head over and "like" it pretty please. I'll be announcing new posts there and sharing what clothes I'm buying,  but probably shouldn't be in real time.

Comments

  1. the asparagus look delicious!!

    http://www.ohmydior.org/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Yum! Great blog btw...I grew up not far from SF ( Danville ) and I love finding blogs from the area.
    Aloha from Hawaii :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. STOP, that Proscuitto looks insane!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The food looks delicious! And who doesn't love some Proscuitto + Prosecco!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been wanting to go here! Seeing your pictures just made me bump this to the top of my dining wish list!

    MINDOFMR.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts