sailor moon




Talula blouse from Aritzia (you need one), Top Shop pants (similar ones here & I love these Milly shorts that are the same idea here), J.Crew necklace, Bettye Muller pumps From Gilt, Manu Ring

I celebrated Bastille Day because Taverna Aventine was having an alley party with $2 champagne. I would celebrate anything for this reason. It started at 5pm so I needed to be dressed to go straight from the office: no time for anything besides throwing my shiz from purse to clutch and a lip gloss reapply.  I wore the most perfect oversized menswear button down with my fave nautical pants. Nautical will always be in style....guaranteed you'll see it splashed across magazines every single year like it's the newest thing since sliced bread. Side note: I recently had to slice bread manually and it was so annoying actually.

Comments

  1. love the outfit! gorgeous!

    http://ieatyogurtforbreakfast.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's something a little sexy yet classic about a mans oversized button up shirt. Love the necklace and pants! xx-Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Men's wear are the best! Love those pants, they fit great on you!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the look and the way you accessorized it too. $5 champagne? I would celebrate anything too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm obsessed with those pants! Adorable! And the knotted top is super cute.
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the outfit! :)

    http://destinationmoi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those pants are to.die.for!! Go Heather!!

    xx

    ~Meghan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts